
We 1st havin a short training by JO, the instructor, guess how long we wait dere almost 2 hrs coz our gang is the last group last 10 ppl among the 35. We just havin chit chat here and dere….den I hav a soya drink coz too hungry, scare gastric. Wait for another 1 hr, games started. Den only we start to siok among few of us…I was amazed by by sony phone with came out high quality photo coz is easy to carry up and I keep cam horing and shoot them ... for me, those game isn’t tough and the height does not really frightened me, and I hope to play the extreme instead of big thrill nex time…but what I found difficult is my arm was not strong enuf… a bit san fu to hold rope and my leg was too short to hav the tarzan jump, pity….
After that, it was 3.30. den we rest and hav shooting photo section among few of us…den we decide to hav dinner+lunch=dunch….bak kut the after we found for almost 45 min in klang coz that time not a good time to hav bak kut the. The food we had our dunch quite not bad, wet and dry bak kut the…cost us only 7 person each…hehe, den home after fetching gals….
No comments:
Post a Comment