2 dec: 2day is the day where Rodney and I planned to go genting but failed when we knew the caber car to genting under maintenance after we check at Gombak station. I felt a little suprising when this thought comes to my mind but yet disappointed when this plan not succeed. After a discussion, we then go to KLCC from a few choices. We went there for no purpose actually, I think there is one for me, buy my nike bag which I hav think for it for few months oredy, finally after staying at the shop for nearly 45 min, I bought it.coz 2 reasons: miss it for very long and the staff brought me a reserved bag which left only one display.hehe…
Breakfast for him at food court after my recommendation-fried rice. Then, coz of nothing to do, den we decide to hav a movie: Christmas Carol by jim carrey(3D animated series). My comment to this movie is bad coz I almost fall asleep in the hall. But what touching me is the ending part where it has a lot of values embedded. What he suggest it was a good movie to persuade me watch. Before the movie, we hav his lunch at Sakae. I ate little coz one is not hungry one is wanna slim down…but unsuccessfully coz he keep askin me try and I really like to eat sushi…
Den around 6, we went back and hav our dinner at wangsa maju food court after back to pv3 take my car. Den he back lrt station and I back wenchuan hse coz wan to send him the pc.i din tell him coz dunno and he was really a gentle one and I dint tell him actually is dangerous for me to back home at night coz I hav a long walk way to my condo. Finally, it ends up a mess when I forgot to turn off the silent mode of my phone. He called him all the way but coz I busy enjoy singin in wenchuAn hse. After that I only knew he came back to my condo but cz dunno where I live so he went back. I felt 101% guilty for him, makin him so worry. I m sorry, Rodney.
No comments:
Post a Comment